Bitcoin hit a fresh all-time high — busted through $80,000 CAD on April 14, 2021!
Check the live price of Bitcoin here.
Ether Price climbed over $3,000 CAD and achieved a new high of $3,188.35 CAD on April 14, 2021!
Check the live price of Ethereum here.
Dogecoin Price spiked 400% last week, hitting a new All-Time High of $0.5478 CAD on April 16, 2021!
Check the live price of Dogecoin here.
- @YahooFinance — “Bitcoin ETF From 3iQ and CoinShares, Canada’s 4th, Begins Trading on TSX.” 3iQ Corp. (“3iQ”), the largest digital asset manager in Canada announced on Monday, April 19, 2021, that “3iQ CoinShares Bitcoin ETF” will now trade on Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol BTCQ.
- @TheGlobleandMail — “ ‘Britcoin’ not bitcoin? U.K. considers new central bank digital currency.” British finance minister Rishi Sunak said at a financial industry conference that the U.K. to develop a central bank backed digital currency and later he tweeted “Britcoin”.
- @Bloomberg— “First Bitcoin ETF in North America Hits $1 Billion in Assets.” Launched in February 2021, North America’s first Bitcoin ETF (BTCC), issued by Purpose Investments, reached CA $1.25 billion in assets.
- @Coindesk — “Canada Approves Three Ethereum ETFs in One Day.” Purpose Investments, CI Global Asset Management, and Evolve ETFs have all get the green light to launch Ethereum ETFs in Canada and will begin trading on April 20, 2021.
- @Coindesk — “Dogecoin Eclipses XRP as 4th Largest Cryptocurrency Ahead of ‘Dogeday’. “The meme coin briefly replaced XRP as the fourth-largest cryptocurrency by market cap on early April 19, 2021. The dogecoin price spiked over 400% last week and now the sixth-largest cryptocurrency as of April 20, 2021, according to CoinMarketCap.
- @CBC — “Cryptocurrency exchange goes public in march toward the mainstream.” One of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges went public on April 14, 2021, and was valued at almost $100 billion in Nasdaq debut.
Disclaimer: No Investment Advice The contents of this article are for informational purposes only and are not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as, investment advice, financial advice or trading advice. There are substantial risks associated with the trading of cryptocurrencies and you should consult with a licensed financial advisor prior to making any trading or investment decisions. Content Not Warranted The contents of this article are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind. You bear all risks associated with the use of the content provided including without limitation, any reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any content available within this article. Risk Warning Cryptocurrency trading is subject to risks. Please read through our Terms of Service for full-risk disclosures.
Last Week in Crypto is your bi-weekly dose of crypto news and updates. Get started today to have it delivered to your inbox! 👇