- Did you hear? We listed our most highly requested coin! You can now trade SHIB with VirgoCX, the first Canadian crypto trading platform to list Shiba Inu! ☝ We also added another coin: Axie Infinity Shards (AXS)!
- We launched the VirgoCX NFT Brokerage over a week ago! 💎 Explore everything we have to offer on our website!
- We also officially launched OTC Direct yesterday! Now seamlessly fill large block trades 24/7 with no trade-offs: you still get same-day settlements and competitive prices through our liquidity pools! Get started here.
- @AlJazeera — Confusion reigns after China slams door on crypto. China has banned all cryptocurrency trading and mining activities after authorities closed regulatory loopholes. All virtual currency-related business activities, including dealing with overseas crypto exchanges, are now illegal.
- @Yahoofinance — First ETF combining Bitcoin and Ethereum launches in Canada. Investors no longer have to choose between Bitcoin or Ethereum when buying a cryptocurrency ETF with Canada’s first multicurrency ETF.
- @Coindesk — Fed Chair Powell Says He Has ‘No Intention’ of Banning Crypto. Powell states that he had “misspoken” regarding his comments about CBDCs replacing private crypto and confirms that he does not intend to ban cryptocurrencies.
- @BusinessInsider — A hamster has been trading cryptocurrencies in a cage rigged to automatically buy and sell tokens since June – and it’s currently outperforming the S&P 500. A hamster in Germany named Mr. Goxx has been independently trading cryptocurrencies. As of September 24, the portfolio was up by almost 24%.
- @MSN — Musk’s tweet helps Shiba Inu jump 216% in a week; meme coin now among world’s 20 biggest cryptos. SHIB’s market value has more than tripled in the past week according to CoinGecko. Its market value now rests at over $10 billion.
- @Nasdaq — Visa’s New Payment System Will Accept Everything From Bitcoin to Dollars. Visa released plans for a Universal Payment Channel that “acts like a hub, interconnecting multiple blockchain networks and allowing for secure transfer of digital currencies.”
Disclaimer: No Investment Advice The contents of this article are for informational purposes only and are not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as, investment advice, financial advice or trading advice. There are substantial risks associated with the trading of cryptocurrencies and you should consult with a licensed financial advisor prior to making any trading or investment decisions. Content Not Warranted The contents of this article are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind. You bear all risks associated with the use of the content provided including without limitation, any reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any content available within this article. Risk Warning Cryptocurrency trading is subject to risks. Please read through our Terms of Service for full-risk disclosures.
Last Week in Crypto is your bi-weekly dose of crypto news and updates. Get started today to have it delivered to your inbox! 👇